Thursday, November 5, 2009

"E Komo Mai"

Well now, this is a test. This will be my first article on this new blogsite. Not sure how it will go.
First of all thank you to all of you that emailed, or telephoned to express your disappointment that I would be “retiring” from blogging on some of the “local” blogs. I realized that while a few dancers in Hawai‘i would be pleased by the fact that I would not be reporting my thoughts anymore there were so many of you who actually enjoyed my comments – both positive and negative!
It seems that even those that I was critical of could not wait to see what comments I had to make about their performances.
So I will try and continue. However I do hope to report on dance activities in the Pacific Rim as well as the Mainland USA, Canada, and Europe.
This weekend is Doug Kesler’s Showcase at the Pacific Beach Hotel – Friday November 6th – 6:00 pm till Midnight. Tickets are $65. Doug’s showcases are always fun and they always have a theme and this will be “A Little bit Country, a little bit Rock ‘n Roll”. So let’s see what happens. Hope to see you all there.
Geoffrey Fells
(808) 955-3134
(808) 371-8042 C.
gmfells@msn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment