Saturday, December 5, 2009

Comments and Sugino's Xmas Dance

It has been brought to my notice that several readers have tried to comment on some of the blogs and have been unable to do so. I am sorry about that. I am very new to this blogging experience and I am not sure how to turn on the comments so that they are published on the blogsite. I am still learning and hopefully I can correct this problem. In the meantime if you have any comments or suggestions or criticisms please email them to me at gmfells@msn.com and I will certainly publish and answer them. In the meantime if any blogger knows how to enable the “publish the comments” feature please contact me.


I will be attending the Sugino Dance Academy Christmas Dance this Saturday, December 5, at Sugino’s Studio, 770 Kapiolani Blvd. I will give my report on this festive occasion, which includes Dinner, Dancing, Exhibitions and Prizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment