Sunday, January 10, 2010

Mahalo


I  would like to say "Mahalo nui loa" to all who called, emailed, visited, sent flowers, fruit and cards following my total knee replacement surgery which was done on December 22. Your support and encouragement was truly appreciated. I came home on Christmas Day with a big red bow on my new knee (my Christmas Gift to me!) - just joking. Was the surgery a success? Well, if the present degree of discomfort is any indication as to the success of the surgery then it was a great success! Daily therapy and pain killers will be ongoing for the next few weeks. Once they allow me to drive I will be back to teaching. However I plan on attending a couple of upcoming functions this month - Dance Aliamanu Showcase and Al Franz Dance Studio Showcase - both at the Pacific Beach.


No comments:

Post a Comment