Monday, March 11, 2013

Carlos Chang - Update


Today I received the following email from Carlos Chang who is currently performing in "Burn The Floor" prior to rehearsals in Europe. Read on: 

Hey Geoffrey how are you doing? Hope all is well in Hawaii - been hearing a lot of good things for my students getting ready for the nationals. Anyway, I just wanted to send you some quick YouTube links to the shows I am doing here in Florida at Busch Gardens. Our show finishes on April 7 and then we head to Europe for a month to begin rehearsals on the Norwegian Breakaway Cruise ship that will cruise from Germany to Belgium to England and then sail all the way over to New York City to embark on it's regular weekly cruises to the Caribbean. Anyway, things are good just super busy with lots of dancing. Feel free to share these links on your blog if you like and with everyone in Hawaii. I might get a break once I am back from Europe so I could be coming back to Hawaii for a little bit but I am unsure of that yet - will keep you posted. Hope you and David are well and miss you guys.
 
Keep in touch,
 
Carlos
 
Burn the Floor clips:

No comments:

Post a Comment